Suppose you are a consumer, in addition to any returns policy associated with your sale. In that case, you have
the right to withdrawal from (or cancel) this contract within 14 calendar days without giving a reason.
In the case of a service or digital content, your withdrawal right expires 14 days from the conclusion of the contract.
In the case of goods, your withdrawal right expires 14 days after the day on which you or a third party indicated by you (other than a carrier) takes physical possession of the goods or:
- In the case of multiple goods on one order and delivered separately, the day on which you, or a third party indicated by you, takes physical possession of the last good;
- In the case of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces, the day on which you, or a third party indicated by you, takes possession of the last lot or piece;
- In the case of a contract for regular delivery of goods during a defined period, the day you, or a third party indicated by you, takes physical possession of the first good.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments we received from you—including delivery costs
(except for additional cost associated with your choice of a shipping method faster than the least expensive
delivery method)—no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive your notification of withdrawal. Unless
you have expressly agreed otherwise, we will refund your payment using the same method of payment you used in
the original transaction. In any event, you will not incur a handling or cancellation fee due to your
You must return any goods to us immediately and in no event no more than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of your withdrawal from this contract. This deadline is met if you send us the goods before the expiration of these 14 days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods to us. You must take the necessary precautions to preserve the goods. You must pay us for any value loss in the goods directly attributable to your mistreatment or mishandling of the goods to examine their quality, characteristics, and functionality. We may refuse to issue a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof of their return.
Loss of Right to Withdrawal with Digital Goods
Where this contract involves the delivery of digital content not supplied in a physical medium, your right of withdrawal expires where (1) you expressly agree execution of the contract will begin before the expiration of the 14-day withdrawal period and (2) you acknowledge that you will lose your right to withdrawal if the execution of the contract begins before the expiration of the 14-day withdrawal period.
No Right to Withdrawal
For any contract that involves the delivery of sound recordings, video recordings, or computer software in a
sealed package, you lose your right to withdrawal if the seal is removed or broken after delivery.
You have no right of withdrawal where the contract involves the delivery of goods that are made to your specifications or are personalized.
Exercising your Right to Withdrawal
If you wish to exercise your withdrawal right, please notify us of your decision to withdrawal by email.
You are not required to use a particular format to exercise this right; any unequivocal statement that you are
exercising your withdrawal right is enough.
You may also assert your right by using the online form available at this link: Cancellation Form.
Regardless of how you contact us, you must send your notice of withdrawal before the cancellation period expires.
Under EU law and related member state law, subject to the exceptions outlined below, all products you purchase
from the Site are protected by a 2-year guarantee that the products conform to the contract.
A product conforms with the contract if it:
- Complies with the description we provided you before the conclusion of the contract;
- Is fit for the purpose for which you require it if you have made that purpose known to us before the conclusion of the contract;
- Is fit for the usual purposes of goods of the same type; and
- Shows the quality and purpose for which goods of the same type and which you, as a consumer, can reasonably expect given the nature of the product, taking into account any statements made by the manufacturer or us or its representative, particularly in advertising or labeling.
A product does not lack conformity if you were aware (should have been aware) of the lack of conformity at the time the contract was concluded. A product does not lack conformity if the lack of conformity results from materials supplied by you. If a product is not in conformity with the contract, you have the right to (1) ask us to bring the goods into conformity free of charge by either repairing or replacing the product; (2) a price reduction; or (3) rescind the contract with regards to any non-conforming goods. You may not be entitled to repair or replacement if repair or replacement is impossible or the cost is disproportionate to the cost of an alternative remedy. If you are a consumer in the following countries, the following periods apply to your purchase:
- Finland – the duration of the guarantee is based on the expected lifespan.
- Iceland – the guarantee duration usually is two years and five years for goods expected to have a longer lifespan.
- Ireland – you must exercise your rights within the 6-year limitation period.
- Netherlands – the duration of the guarantee period is based on the expected lifespan of the goods.
- Norway – the duration usually is two and five years for goods expected to have a longer lifespan.
- Sweden – the duration of the guarantee is three years.
- England, Wales, and Northern Ireland – you must exercise your rights within the 6-year limitation period.
- Scotland - you must exercise your rights within the 5-year limitation period.
Subject to any mandatory local law, these Terms shall be governed by English Law, and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts of London over the Terms and any other matter related to them. All proceedings shall be conducted in English.